As an integral member of the company’s leadership team, this position will be accountable for providing the full breadth of the financial support services for Proximity works. In this role, you will be at the cutting edge of the transformation of finance and accounting. We’re looking for an individual who is passionate about data, analytics, and the potential insights that they can yield.
you’ll be responsible for—
- Building multi-year offering roadmap, being responsible for defining release cycles and tracking to them.
- Understanding and providing accounting guidance across complex multi-service solutions for business partners.
- Using own expert experience to review and approve accounting and related functions processes and administration procedures.
- Successfully illustrating accounting services analysis, meaning, and impacts to audiences of varying financial sophistication; and conducting training for business partners.
- Guiding business partners with strategic decisions to understand, implement and sustain internal accounts payables and receivables; providing accounting assessment tools and metrics.
- Liaising with external accounting vendor to effectively and innovatively manage timing and methodology for accounting and financial reporting as related to Proximity Works.
- Developing value propositions and product strategy.
- 5-7 years experience in leading Finance and Accounting functions such as financial reporting and analysis, general ledger/chart of accounts, accounts payable, accounts receivable, financial audits, and other financial business support services.
- CA/CPA or equivalent degree in Accounting or Finance; advanced degree or certification finance preferred.
- Established, independent financial acumen to navigate complex accounting applications and regulations.
- Financial Planning and Analytical Skills – Researching and analyzing the right data to make product decisions with profit and feasibility in mind.
- Excellent understanding of data and analytics technologies and cloud.
- Experience applying analytical techniques in Finance & Accounting to help make better business driven decisions.
- Have a rounded understanding of legal systems and regulations related to a global, fast-growing business.
- To be proficient in MS Office, financials systems software acumen.
- Proficiency in any BI Tool like Power BI, Tableau, etc.
- Internal: This position works closely with The CEO, Business Operations teams, and other leadership and functional teams.
- External: Regulatory bodies, clients, vendors.
bonus points for—
what you get—
We are Proximity — a global team of coders, designers, product managers, geeks, and experts. We solve complex problems and build cutting edge tech, at scale. Our team of Proxonauts is growing quickly, which means your impact on the company’s success will be huge. You’ll have the chance to work with experienced leaders who have built and led multiple tech, product and design teams. Here’s a quick guide to getting to know us better: