you’ll be responsible for
- Taking full ownership over the product life cycle.
- Understanding customer needs through research and market data.
- Creating, implementing timelines and roadmaps processes for developing and improving the product.
- Interfacing with operations, sales, and customer service to ensure that the desired economic and operational KPIs are met throughout the lifecycle of a product.
- Guiding the success of our product and communicating with the cross-functional team that is responsible for improving it (e.g., engineers, designers, stakeholders).
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering field - CS or equivalent field or a strong technical background.
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager, preferably having taken a product from inception to launch, to scale it is a plus
- To be strong in analytics, are structured, data-driven, and have good interpersonal skills.
- To be digitally native: solving complicated problems and understanding end-customer needs are part of your core strengths.
- To be an outgoing, open-minded person and motivate a team to go the extra mile.
- Ability to weigh competing priorities, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with stakeholders, driving to consensus while maintaining a clear focus on overarching business priorities.
- Experience with Agile methodology as well as UX is a plus but not a MUST.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- To take initiative and have creative thinking
Bonus points for
- Experience of managing a product from inception phase to launch and then scaling phase