you’ll be responsible for
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance and maintainable code.
- Solving complex technical problems.
- Performing an objective analysis of the problem statement and coming up with an unbiased technical solution before writing a single line of code.
- Coordinating cross-functionally to ensure the project meets business objectives and compliance standards.
- Participating in and drive code reviews.
- Building robust secure and scalable micro-services.
- Implementing RESTful services with a metric-driven API Gateway.
- Ensuring sub-second server response and will be responsible to implement relational, document, key, object or graph data-stores, index stores and messaging stores as needed.
- Taking ownership to run and maintain Cloud infrastructure.
- Evaluating relevant technologies, influence and drive architecture and design discussions.
- 4+ years of experience in software development with strong expertise in Java.
- Experience with micro web frameworks – like Play, Spring MVC, Node.js, reactive programming.
- Exposure in building RESTful APIs with monitoring, fault tolerance and metrics (with something like Hystrix).
- Experience with MySQL, NoSql (Cassandra, Redis, DynamoDB).
- Experience in server-side services using ElasticSearch and ESB - Camel, ActiveMQ.
- Experience in JEE, Spring, Hibernate.
- Experience with AWS stack.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal-to-no guidance in a fluid environment.
- Must be excited by challenges surrounding the development of highly scalable & distributed systems.
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities.
- Experience of working on massively large scale data systems in production environments.
Bonus points for
- Prior experience in Go & Python.
- Open-source contributions, side-projects, blog posts and YT tech videos.