you’ll be responsible for
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance and maintainable code.
- Solving complex technical problems.
- Performing an objective analysis of the problem statement and coming up with an unbiased technical solution before writing a single line of code.
- Coordinating cross-functionally to ensure the project meets business objectives and compliance standards.
- Participating in and drive code reviews.
- Developing reusable Infrastructure code and testing frameworks for Infrastructure
- Developing tools and frameworks to allow engineers to provision infrastructure and manage access controls
- Designing and developing solutions for cloud security, secrets management and key rotationsDesign a centralized logging and metrics platform that can handle scale
- Taking on new infrastructure requirements and developing infrastructure code
- Working with service teams to help them onboard container platformScaling the platform to handle millions of requests concurrently
- Driving solutions to reduce Mean Time To Recovery(MTTR), enable High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- 4+ years of experience in software development with strong expertise in Java
- Strong expertise in automating Infrastructure provisioning and configuration using tools like Ansible, Packer, Terraform, Docker
- Expertise in managing large scale Cloud infrastructure, preferable AWS and Kubernetes
- Experience in developing applications using programming languages like Java, Python and Ruby
- Experience in handling logs and metrics at a high scale Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
- High adaptability in a dynamic start-up environment
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal-to-no guidance in a fluid environment
- Must be excited by challenges surrounding the development of highly scalable & distributed systems.
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities.
- Experience of working on massively large scale data systems in production environments.
Bonus points for
- Prior experience in Go & Python.
- Open-source contributions, side-projects, blog posts and YT tech videos.