you’ll be responsible for
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance and maintainable code.
- Solving complex technical problems.
- Performing an objective analysis of the problem statement and coming up with an unbiased technical solution before writing a single line of code.
- Coordinating cross-functionally to ensure the project meets business objectives and compliance standards.
- Participating in and drive code reviews.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience. Must have a degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated expertise in building production-grade and high-performance applications.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal-to-no guidance in a fluid environment.
- Must be excited by challenges surrounding the development of highly scalable & distributed systems.
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities.
- In-depth knowledge of iOS app's architecture and implementation, with proficiency in Swift programming, Cocoa, Xcode, and the iOS SDK.
- Strong focus on high-quality mobile UI experiences.
- Experience building maintainable and testable code bases, including API design and unit testing techniques.
- Knowledge of memory management, threading and concurrent programming methods as applied within the iOS context.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, and Core Graphics and libraries like SDWebImage.
- Strong command over the technology ecosystem with the ability to learn and ramp up on the latest trends.
Bonus points for
- Open-source contributions, side-projects, blog posts, and YT tech videos.