Sr. iOS Developer
We are looking for Sr. iOS Engineers with a keen eye for great design & UX. You will be responsible for the development of new software products (internal) and solving complex technical challenges for scale-ups and enterprise companies. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
you’ll be responsible for—
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance and maintainable code.
- Solving complex technical problems.
- Performing an objective analysis of the problem statement and coming up with an unbiased technical solution before writing a single line of code.
- Coordinating cross-functionally to ensure the project meets business objectives and compliance standards.
- Participating in and drive code reviews.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience. Must have a degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated expertise in building production-grade and high-performance applications.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal-to-no guidance in a fluid environment.
- Must be excited by challenges surrounding the development of highly scalable & distributed systems.
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities.
- In-depth knowledge of iOS app's architecture and implementation, with proficiency in Swift programming, Cocoa, Xcode, and the iOS SDK.
- Strong focus on high-quality mobile UI experiences.
- Experience building maintainable and testable code bases, including API design and unit testing techniques.
- Knowledge of memory management, threading and concurrent programming methods as applied within the iOS context.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, and Core Graphics and libraries like SDWebImage.
- Strong command over the technology ecosystem with the ability to learn and ramp up on the latest trends.
bonus points for—
- Open-source contributions, side-projects, blog posts, and YT tech videos.
what you get—
We are Proximity — a global team of coders, designers, product managers, geeks, and experts. We solve complex problems and build cutting edge tech, at scale. Our team of Proxonauts is growing quickly, which means your impact on the company’s success will be huge. You’ll have the chance to work with experienced leaders who have built and led multiple tech, product and design teams. Here’s a quick guide to getting to know us better: