Sr. Software Engineer
We are looking for a Sr. FullStack (JS) Engineer with a keen eye for design and great UX sensibilities. You will be responsible for the development of new software products (internal) and solving complex technical challenges for scale-ups and enterprise companies. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
BS in Computer Science (or related field), 4-5 years of relevant work experience.
you’ll be responsible for—
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance and maintainable code.
- Solving complex technical problems.
- Performing an objective analysis of the problem statement and coming up with an unbiased technical solution before writing a single line of code.
- Coordinating cross-functionally to ensure that projects meet business objectives and compliance standards.
- Participating in and driving code reviews.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated expertise building production-grade and high-performance applications using ES2019/ES2020.
- Proven expertise at converting Figma, Sketch prototypes into pixel-perfect screens.
- A high proficiency in React, Redux and TypeScript / ReasonML.
- To be a self-starter who can work well with minimal-to-no guidance in a fluid environment.
- To be excited by challenges surrounding the development of highly scalable and distributed systems.
- The agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities.
- Experience working on massively large scale data systems in production environments.
bonus points for—
- Production-level experience of designing a product for multiple international markets and languages (i18n, l10n).
- Prior experience in Go & Python.
- Open-source contributions, side-projects, blog posts and YT tech videos.
what you get—
We are Proximity — a global team of coders, designers, product managers, geeks, and experts. We solve complex problems and build cutting edge tech, at scale. Our team of Proxonauts is growing quickly, which means your impact on the company’s success will be huge. You’ll have the chance to work with experienced leaders who have built and led multiple tech, product and design teams. Here’s a quick guide to getting to know us better: