Sr. UI/UX Designer
We are looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer capable of handling product design projects at a high level. You will work closely with both client and in-house product/design/dev teams on mid-to-long term projects. The ideal candidate should be comfortable with all aspects of UI & UX design, have excellent product thinking and problem-solving abilities, good written and verbal communication skills, and have a keen aesthetic sense.
you’ll be responsible for—
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the projects you're assigned to.
- Producing high-quality design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Creating a distinctive UI language based on visual identity guidelines of the brands you're working with.
- Creating design systems for mobile and web products, along with visual design systems in the form of illustrated/photography-based graphics.
- Testing and evaluating designs and flows using various testing tools.
- Looking at user data and identifying issues and opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborating with the development team to ensure proper implementation of your designs.
- A portfolio of professional UI and UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- A thorough understanding of all stages of UI and UX design, with the ability to execute a project from start to finish.
- A basic understanding of various data and analytics tools like Google Analytics, MixPanel, Maze etc.
- Mastery over Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator, and some familiarity with basic motion graphics (After Effects).
- A good understanding of web and mobile technologies. You know how HTML, CSS, JS, iOS, and Android systems work, even if you can't code.
- The ability to be a team player, but you're comfortable working independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks strategically.
- The ability to learn and pick up new software, plugins, or technologies, easily and quickly.
- A keen eye for design standards and quality.
- A strong work ethic, high levels of self-motivation, and a willingness to over-communicate about work in order to make a remote environment more productive.
- The ability to work and collaborate remotely.
bonus points for—
what you get—
- 100% remote team: Work from anywhere you please.
- Flexible timings: Set your own hours, and create a productive schedule that works for you.
- Best in class salary: We hire only the best, and we pay accordingly.
- Proximity Talks: Meet other designers, engineers, and product geeks — and learn from experts in the field.
- Keep on learning with a world-class team: Work with the best in the field, challenge yourself constantly, and learn something new every day.
We are Proximity — a global team of coders, designers, product managers, geeks, and experts. We solve complex problems and build cutting edge tech, at scale. Our team of Proxonauts is growing quickly, which means your impact on the company’s success will be huge. You’ll have the chance to work with experienced leaders who have built and led multiple tech, product and design teams. Here’s a quick guide to getting to know us better:
- Watch our CEO, Hardik Jagda, tell you all about Proximity.
- Read about Proximity’s values and meet some of our Proxonauts here.
- Explore our website, blog, and the design wing — Studio Proximity.
- Get behind-the-scenes with us on Instagram! Follow @ProxWrks and @H.Jagda